Toro 36" Fixed Deck Gear Drive T-Bar (50 State) (39674)
36" Fixed Deck Gear Drive T-Bar (50 State) (39674)
Fixed Deck Gear Drive
14.5 HP Kawasaki® FS481V 603cc Engine with 36" (91.4 cm) TURBO FORCE cutting deck technology.
- Exclusive T-Bar steering controls - easy to use and reduces fatigue
- 36" TURBO FORCE 7-gauge deck
- 14.5 HP Kawasaki® FS481V 603cc
- Exclusive TURBO FORCE Deck: High-capacity 7/10 guage TURBO FORCE deck delivers unsurpassed strength, a superior cut, and increased productivity in extreme mowing conditions. Easily handles the most demanding conditions and resists damage from impacts and abrasion.
- T-Bar Steering Controls: Exclusive Toro T-Bar steering system is easy to use and ergonomically designed to reduce operator fatigue. Great for tracking in large open spaces and also maneuvering around obstacles. All around an intuitive control system.
- Rubber Discharge Chute: High performance rubber discharge chute allows for close trimming without damaging chute or landscape structures. Patented design provides exceptional clipping dispersion.
- Smarter design in a bull-nose bumper.: 7-gauge bull-nose bumper not only protects against frontal impacts, but also contains an integral underskirt to minimize blowout of debris and dust. The bottom, leading edge of the deck is raised 1/4" (6 mm), allowing grass to stand more upright when entering the cutting chamber, ensuring a level cut. Leaf "plowing" during spring and fall clean-up also is significantly reduced.
- Patented Adjustable Baffle: Allows operator to achieve maximum cutting performance by fine-tuning deck to conquer changing conditions, unique job sites or different times of the season. In extreme conditions, the baffle can be opened in order to conserve power and achieve faster mowing speeds. In less demanding conditions, the baffle can be closed to yield micro-sized particles and maximize discharge velocity.
- Extended Life Drive System: Extended life drive system with Husqvarna Peerless 700 series transmission, featuring a 9-spline drive coupler.
- Rugged Spindle Assembly: Rigorously tested to ensure that it can survive impacts that would destroy lesser spindles. The cast iron housing, with a massive 9-3/8" (23.8 cm) diameter base, absorbs impact loads and distributes them across a broader area of the robust deck shell. Built with maintenance-free sealed ball bearings.
- A Flat Crisp Cut with Precision Blades: (.250) thick precision blades resist flexing to provide a flat, crisp cut. High-strength, heat-treated alloy steel survives impacts and provides resistance to the rapid wear commonly associated with abrasive conditions. Options include Recycler® and Atomic® mulching blades, medium sail Bahai blades, and low sail sand blades.
- Engine: 14.5 HP* Kawasaki® FS481V 603cc
- Fuel Capacity: 5 gallons (19 L)
- Height of Cut: 1" to 4-1/4" in 1/8" increments (2.5 cm to 10.8 cm in 3 mm increments
- Number of Blades: 2
- Starter: Recoil
- Drive System: 5-Speed Transmission
- Mulch, Bag, Side Discharge: Side-discharge standard
- Air Filter: 2-Stage Air Cleaner
- Adjustable Discharge: Standard
- Blade Tip Speed: 18,500 ft/min (5639 m/min)
- Brake System: 6" (15 cm) Band Brakes
- Caster Tires: 9" x 3.50-4" (23 cm x 9 - 10 cm) Flat-free
- Deck Design: 36" (91.4 cm) TURBO FORCE
- Discharge Chute: High-performance 5/16" (8 mm) rubber
- Drive Tires: 13" x 6.50-6" (33 cm x 15.2 - 16.5 cm)
- Ground Speed: 6.2 mph (10 km/h) fwd; reverse assist
- Height: 41" (104 cm)
- Horsepower: 14.5 hp
- Length: 74" (188 cm)
- Spindle Housing: Cast iron with 9-3/8" (24 cm) base
- Steering Controls: T-Bar
- Transmission: 5-speed gearbox with 9 spline coupler
- Width: 37.1" (94 cm) with chute up
- Weight: 460 lbs (208 kg)
- Recycler® Mulching Kits: Recycler mulching kits deliver the industry's finest mulching performance and reduce mowing time up to 38% vs. bagging*.*Respondents in a Texas A&M University study cut their lawns 38% faster when they didn't bag.
- TRU TRAK® Sulky: Toro's patented TRU TRAK® sulky is the industry's most innovative sulky design. Large, independently pivoting foot plates greatly reduce operator fatigue while the 2-point connection eliminates jack-knifing in turns or reverse. The unit tracks "true" and straight every time. Foot pads pivot into stowed position when operating in conditions not conducive to sulky operation and for trailering convenience.
- Soft Baggers: Cloth bag kit available for seasonal clean-up, or small debris collection jobs.
- Atomic® Mulching Blades: Atomic® mulching blades feature an aggressive "tooth" design that shreds grass and leaves into small particles. The teeth curl upward behind the blade to suspend clippings in the chamber so they are cut and re-cut until they virtually disappear. Turn your Toro Groundsmaster® into an Atomic® mulching machine!
NOTES:*The gross horsepower of this engine was laboratory rated by the engine manufacturer in accordance with SAE J1940. As configured to meet safety, emission, and operating requirements, the actual engine horsepower on this class of mower will be significantly lower.
- Engine Manufacturer
- Horse Power
- 14.5 hp
- Engine Type
- 14.5 HP Kawasaki® FS481V
- 5-speed gearbox with 9 spline coupler
- Wheel Size
- 13 in. x 6.50-6 in. (33 cm x 15.2 - 16.5 cm)
- Fuel Capacity
- 5 gal. (19 L)
- Discharge Type
- Side-discharge standard