2018 RhinoAg VR10
Call for Price
VR Series Hay Rake - Adaptable for changing hay conditions.
The VR hay rake is perfect for changing conditions and uneven terrain with its simple adjustments for windrow and working widths and independent spring suspension, which enables each rake wheel to work individually for a clean sweep. This V-Type rake is available in 8-, 10-, or 12-wheel configurations, and the rake sections fold horizontally over the carriage for narrow transport width and extra stability.
- High-Clearance Center Frame and Wheel Arms Leave Plenty of Room for Hay in Heavy Conditions.
- Width Adjustments Can be Made from the Tractor Seat Using the Optional Hydraulic Windrow Adjustment Kit.
- Optional Right or Left-Hand Raking
- Adjustable Rake Wheels, Allowing 8 or 10 Operation in Heavy Conditions.
- 15-Inch Tires Provide Extra Stability.
- Uneven Terrain
- Heavy Hay Conditions
- Changing Conditions
- Number of Rake Wheels: 10
- Adjustable Windrow Width (Min): 3'
- Adjustable Windrow Width (Max): 6' 7"
- Tire Size: 205 - 75/15
- Min Working Width: 19'
- Transport Width: 8' 5"
- Min HP Required: 30
- Weight (Approx): 1,875
- Industry-leading toughness. Industry-leading warranty. Rhino products are built to take on whatever you can throw at them. But if something should break, you'll be glad to know our warranties are just as strong. See your local Rhino dealer for complete details.
- Full Machine Warranty 1 Year
- Working Width
- 6 ft. 7 in.
- 8 ft. 5 in.
- 1,875 lb.
- Recommended HP
- 30 hp