2018 RhinoAg RSM7HGW
Call for Price
RSM And RSM-H Flail Mowers - Tough enough to be a Rhino with outstanding mowing performance.
These new models offer four configurations to match your tough conditions.
Our RSM5 and RSM6 models use fine cut grass blades to provide an outstanding cut quality and up to 1" diameter cut capacity.
Rhino's RSM6H and RSM7H models use a hammer type fine cut brush flail with 2" cut capacity to provide a great finish cut in tough conditions. In addition, they also allow the operator to hydraulically control the machine offset on the go - up to 16" to the right! A full length rear roller provides an even cut across the full width of the machine and can be adjusted quickly to change the cutting height.
- RSM Models Can be Centered Directly Behind the Tractor or Offset 6" to the Right.
- RSM Models Use a Universal Bot-Type Flail.
- The Full-Length Rear Roller Reduces Material Build-Up in Wet Conditions.
- RSM-H Models Use Individually Adjustable Rake Tines, Mulching Heavier Material Longer.
- Golf Courses
- Industrial Sites
- Tractor Size (Min PTO HP): 35
- Hitch Size: CAT 1 & 2
- Hitch Offset: 16" Hydraulic
- Mowing Width: 86"
- Overall Width: 93"
- Overall Length: 43"
- Mowing Height Range: .35"-3.5"
- Rotor Diameter: 5.5"
- Rotor Speed (RPM): 2,150
- Blades: Fine Cut Brush Hammer
- Number of Blades: 24 Hammers
- Blade Rotation: Forward
- Cutting Capacity: 2"
- Gearbox Rating (540 RPM): 60 hp
- Driveline Size: CAT 4
- Drive Belt: 'SPB" Size
- Rear Gauge Wheel: 2 Pneumatic
- Rear Roller Diameter: N/A
- Skid Shoes: Standard
- Weight (Approx.): 1,360 lb.
- Full Machine Warranty 1 Year
- Industry-leading toughness. Industry-leading warranty. Rhino products are built to take on whatever you can throw at them. But if something should break, you'll be glad to know our warranties are just as strong. See your local Rhino dealer for complete details.
- Working Width
- 86 in.
- 93 in.
- 43 in.
- 1,360 lb.
- Recommended HP
- 35 hp