2018 RhinoAg PA8
Call for Price
PA Series Aerator - The perfect tool for large-scale, agricultural aeration!
The PA Series pasture aerators' shanks lift and break up compacted soil. This helps with water and nutrient intake and can boost soil conditions.
The 4" x 4" x 5 /16" mainframe construction makes Rhino's PA Series Aerators built tough for the long-haul. Our hydraulically adjustable transport wheel means easy movement over any terrain. The all-metal weight box welded to the frame Rotors can be adjusted 2 1/2˚, 5˚, & 7 1/2˚ depending on the toughness of your soil and the size of your job!
- 4" x 4" x 5 /16" Mainframe Construction
- Hydraulically Adjustable Transport Wheel
- All-Metal Weight Box Welded to the Frame
- Adjustable Rotors to 2 1/2°, 5°, & 7 1/2°
- Heavy-Duty Greaseable Bearings
- Hay production
- Sod farms
- Tractor HP Required: 40-90 hp
- Working Width: 86"
- Overall Height (w/ Tines on Ground): 44.25"
- Overall Width: 97.38"
- Overall Length: 136" in Transport Position
- Weight (w/o Added Weight): 1,700 lb.
- Weight Box: Std. (Welded to Frame)
- Maximum Weight Box Capacity: 2,200 lb. (Not Supplied)
- Number of Tines: 24 LH & 24 RH
- Tine Material: Forged & Heat-Treated Steel
- Tine Hub Spacing: 7.5"
- Tine Penetration: Up to 8.125" Depending on Ground Condition
- Frame Construction: 4" Square Tubing; All-Welded Construction
- Hitch Type: Heavy-Duty Pull-Type w/ Clevis Hitch 1.25" Maximum Pin Diameter
- Main Tongue Beam: 4" Square
- Hitch Jack: 10" Top Wind Jack-Mounted to Frame
- Rotor Tine Support Hangers: 1" x 7" Heavy-Duty Hangers
- Rotor Bearings: Heavy-Duty Greasable Bearings
- Rotor Bearing Protection: .375" x 3.5" Metal Housing
- Rotor Angle Adjustment: 2.5°, 5°, 7.5°
- Tine Depth Control: Add Spacer Donuts to Cylinder Rod—Included
- Tires and Wheels: 9.5L x 15 8-Ply Tires on 15" 5-Bolt Wheels
- Hydraulic Cylinder: 3.5" x 8"
- Transport Lock: Manual Cylinder Lock
- Rear Axle Pivot: Greaseable
- Full Machine Warranty 1 Year
- Industry-leading toughness. Industry-leading warranty. Rhino products are built to take on whatever you can throw at them. But if something should break, you'll be glad to know our warranties are just as strong. See your local Rhino dealer for complete details.
- Coring Width
- 86 in.
- 44.25 in.
- 1,700 lb.
- 97.38 in.
- Transport: 136 in.