2018 RhinoAg 6140
Call for Price
6000 Series Flex-Wing Rotary Cutters - One of the strongest and easiest to clean cutters in the industry.
Perfect for mowing heavy grass and weeds, Rhino's new 6000 series provides a great cut. The divider gearbox is rated at 250 horsepower, while the outboard boxes are rated at 225 HP! All of our gearboxes are sold with 6 Year Limited Warranties. Category 6 CV main drive and Category 6 wing drivelines are standard with a 2-year limited driveline warranty. The smooth top center deck is one of the strongest and easiest to clean in the industry, and the unobstructed underside of deck provides enhanced airflow in the cutting chamber to distribute cut material evenly. Based on application, the 6000 Series offer 540 and 1000 RPM drivelines, while three blade choices for the 6200 and two for the 6140!
- Available with 540 or 1000 RPM drives
- 6140 available with right wing and counterweight
- Three blade carrier choices for your application needs
- Deck rings included as standard
- Heavy Commercial Mowers
- Heavy Industrial Mowers
- Heavy Agricultural Mowers
- Large Hay Farming Operations
- Cutting Width: 162"
- Transport Width: 106"
- Transport Height: 100"
- Overall Width: 170"
- Overall Length: 216"
- Cutting Height *: 2" - 16"
- Height Adjustment: Hydraulic Cylinder
- Jack Stand: Standard
- Hitch: Pull
- Blade Carrier: Wing Pan or Oval Pan
- Blades: 1/2" x 4"
- Blade Types Available: Updraft, Flat
- Blade Overlap: 6"
- HP Required: 80 PTO
- Gearbox Rating - Divider **: 250 hp
- Gearbox Rating - Center & Wing **: 225 hp
- Gearbox Oil (85W-140): Factory Filled
- Output Shaft Diameter: 3"
- Blade Tip Speed (FPM) - 540 RPM: 15,675 Center/ 15,703 Wing
- Blade Tip Speed (FPM) - 1000 RPM: 16,054 Center/ 15,804 Wing
- Cut Capacity (Max): 4 1/2"
- Driveline Size: CAT 6 CV Main/Cat 6 Wing
- Driveline Protection: Slip Clutch
- Deck Thickness: 10 ga. Top/Bottom
- Side Skirt: 1/4" x 12"
- Tire and Wheel Option: Laminated, Pneumatic, Foam Filled
- Wing Lift Hydraulics: Standard
- Wing Flex (Degrees): 90° Up/22° Down
- Deck Rings: Standard
- Safety Tow Chain: Standard
- Safety Deflector: Single or Double Chain Guards
- LED Light Kit: Standard
- Industry-leading toughness. Industry-leading warranty. Rhino products are built to take on whatever you can throw at them. But if something should break, you'll be glad to know our warranties are just as strong. See your local Rhino dealer for complete details.
- Full Machine Warranty 1 Year
- Gearbox Warranty 6 Years
- Seals Warranty 2 Years
- Limited Driveline Warranty 2 Years
- Working Width
- 162 in.
- 170 in.
- 216 in.
- Recommended HP
- 80 hp