2018 Land Pride FDR1660
Call for Price
Land Pride's FDR16 Series Rear Discharge Grooming Mowers are ideal for homeowners and provide high productivity with excellent cut quality on well maintained lawn and turf surfaces. The rear discharge cutting decks make them well suited to meet the mowing needs of home and estate owners alike. The FDR16 provides a superb quality of cut and superior clipping distribution when grass is cut on a frequent basis and ground conditions are not wet.
- Rear discharge: The wide, even dispersal of grass leaves a fine thin layer directly behind the mower, vs. a possible windrow to the side. Keeps grass from blowing in unwanted areas. Easier to mow around objects.
- Deflectors: Built-in to throw material down, as well as forcing thrown objects down.
- Clevis type lower hitch points: Allows for easy hook-up by being able to remove pins and back into clevises.
- Floating 3-point: Top and bottom hitch points float up and down which allows the mower to float over uneven terrain.
- Roll formed front on deck: 3/16" roll formed front deck edging for greater strength and impact resistance.
- Frame-over-deck design: Frames takes stress out of deck by supporting it.
- 3/16” Deck thickness: Heavy deck material to aid in overall strength and longevity. Reinforced spindle mounts.
- Lower hitch points adjust in and out: Accommodates many tractor configurations by adjusting in and out.
- Hard rubber tires: Hard rubber tires are sandwiched between the rim halves, bolted in and can’t go flat. Roller bearings allow for a long life.
- Heavy-duty Gauge wheel arms: 1/4” Gauge wheel arms increases strength.
- Non-aligned gauge wheels: Rear wheels don’t track behind the front wheels to reduce laying grass over.
- High Blade Tip Speed: For cleaner cutting and better dispersion of clippings
- Choices of Blades: Low, medium, high-lift, or mulching blades are available to match customer needs and specific applications.
- Blade overlap: 1" blade overlap assures no skipping in tight turns.
- Heavy-duty roller bearings & 1 3/8" machined spindles: Roller bearings for smooth running and quiet operation, 1 3/8" machined spindles for durability, balanced performance, and accuracy. Cast iron housings for added protection and durability.
- Top greasing spindles: Assures top bearing gets grease. No shields to remove.
- Single B-section Kevlar belt: Simple one belt design. Kevlar material adds additional strength.
- Vacuum formed ABS belt guards: No scratching, no rattling.
- Spring loaded adjustable idler: Allows for constant and proper tension on belt. Better than adjusting gearbox for belt tension.
- Top Hitch: Top hitch has two hook-up points which allows greater lifting leverage for smaller tractors.
- Driveline hanger: For ease in hookup and storage of driveline. Keeps driveline off ground.
- 3 Cutting widths 48", 60", 72": Able to adapt to various size needs.
- Gearbox HP rating: 15 - 30 HP to cover a wide array of tractors
- Quick Hitch Compatible: Compatible with Land Pride Quick Hitch for easy attachment and removal increases productivity. (Except 48")
- Maximum HP - Engine: 30 hp
- Cutting Width: 60 in.
- Overall Width: 62 1/2 in.
- Height: 36 in.
- Length: 67 in.
- Weight: 577 lb.
- Cutting Height (1/2" increments): 3/4 in. - 5 1/4 in.
- Deck Material Thickness: 3/16 in.
- Blade Tip Speed: 18,195 FPM
- Blade Construction -3 ea.: 1/4 in. x 2 1/2 in. x 21 in. Heat Treated Alloy Steel
- Blade Options: Standard Blades: Medium Lift; Optional Blades: Low Lift, High Lift & Mulching
- Blade Overlap: 1 1/4 in.
- Blade Spindles: 1 3/8 in. dia., Cast Iron Greasable Hubs
- Discharge: Rear
- Hitch: Category l
- Lower Hitch: Floating Clevis with Plated Pins
- Top Link: Floating Clevis
- Castered Gauge Wheels: 3 1/4 in. x 10 in. Solid Rubber
- Caster Wheel Spindle: 1 in. Diameter with Nylon Bushing
- Drive Train: 540 rpm PTO, Cast Iron Housing Gearbox With Beveled Gears, 1:2.83 Ratio, Spring Loaded Single V-Belt
- Gearbox Oil Capacity & Type: 2.5 Pints of 80-90W EP Gear Lube
- Driveline: Heavy-Duty w/quick coupler, ASAE Cat 2
- Front Roller: Optional
- Quick-Hitch Compatible: Yes
- Working Width
- 60 in.
- 62 1/2 in.
- 67 in.
- 577 lb.
- Recommended HP
- 30 hp