2018 Exmark SSS270CSB00000
Call for Price
There's never been anything like it.
Looking for the industry’s most advanced, most innovative stand-on spreader-sprayer? Then look no further. This versatile, easy-to-operate, easy-to-maneuver machine offers our most advanced lean-to-steer technology and outstanding stability.
- Innovative Lean-to-Steer Technology: This advanced solution allows the operator to control all motion with one hand.
- Agitation System: You can mix chemicals in the tank and keep them in suspension, thanks to our innovative agitation system.
- Intuitive Controls: Everything you need at your fingertips, allowing you to make easy adjustments and maintain total control.
- Spacious Hopper: Hopper can hold 175 lbs. An extra 50 lb bag can also be placed in carrier on top of the tank.
- Operator Comfort: Stainless steel operator platform with isolation mounts for a more comfortable ride. Locks up or down for storage.
- Frame: Stainless Steel
- Rear Tires: 13 x 6.5-6
- Front Tires: 18 x 7.5-8
- Width / Cutting Deck: 35"
- Drive System: Tuff Torq
- Fuel Capacity: 1.59 gal
- Transmission: Hydrostatic
- Engine Type: Subaru EX27
- Displacement: 265cc
- Ground Speed: 0–5.5 mph (8.8 kmph) forward, 0–4.0 mph (6.4 kmph) reverse
- Model Description: Spreader/Sprayer S-Series EX27 Subaru Stand-on
- Hopper Capacity: 175 lbs. + 50 lbs. on spray tank; 12 VDC, 2 hp motor
- Pump: Remco
- Spread Width: Adjustable from 4 ft up to 22 ft
- Tank Capacity: 20 gal
- Spray Rate: Wide - 0.69 gpm at 30 psi, 0.80 gpm at 40 psi; Narrow - 0.35 gpm at 30 psi, 0.40 gpm at 40 psi
- Spray Width: Wide spray up to 11 ft wide; Narrow spray up to 5 ft wide
- Overall Length: 67.5 in.
- Overall Height: 51.5 in.
- Overall Width: 35.5 in.
- Curb Weight: 500
- 500 lb.
- Hopper Capacity
- 175 lb. + 50 lb. on spray tank
- Tire Size
- Front: 18 x 7.5-8; Rear: 13 x 6.5-6