2018 Billy Goat BC2600HHEU (Honda)
Call for Price
Make quick work of under-brush, berries, saplings, bramble, vines, tall grass and small trees! The Outback® BC26 can cut saplings up to 2" wide and brush 6' tall - all at a rate of just under an acre of brush per hour.
The BC26 has a 26" wide deck with higher tip speed for improved speed and cut quality. This nature-taming performer comes standard with a Tuff Torq™ hydrostatic transmission featuring fully automatic Enhanced Traction Control (ETC ), offering superior traction in wet or uneven conditions. Engineered to glide over uneven terrain, the pivoting brush deck hugs the ground for a better cut. This minimizes scalping and improves traction by keeping the weight of the machine on its drive wheels. (Honda engine version can handle up to 20-degree slopes and Briggs engine version handles up to 15-degree slopes.)
Ergonomically-angled plow-style handles with padded grips offer comfort and protection. Never take your hands off the machine to shift gears with conveniently located controls.
Step up to the Billy Goat Outback BC26 and dramatically improve your productivity and profitability.
- Tuff Torq Hydrostatic Transaxle: With Enhanced Traction Control is fully automatic, sensing when the rear wheel starts to spin, locking the wheel and giving it positive traction. Provides superior traction in wet or uneven conditions and eliminates loss of forward motion.
- BC2600 Heavy Duty Blade Spindle: Reinforced in four directions for maximum durability and safety, so you can keep cutting in the harshest conditions.
- Pivoting Deck: ±12 degree pivoting deck with proprietary return to neutral is engineered to glide over uneven terrain. 26" wide deck with higher tip speed for improved speed and cut quality.
- Rubberized Rear Deck Trim: Allows for easier stump clearance in reverse.
- Intuitive Drive Controls & Handles with Padded Grips: Best in class control package allows the user to feather in forward and reverse directly from the handles - no shifting required.
- Wider Tractor Tires: For better grabbing and pulling power.
- Engine Brand: Honda
- Displacement (cc): 390
- Start: Pull
- Cut Width (in): 26
- Cut Height (in): 3.75
- Weight (lbs): 341
- Length (in): 80
- Width (in): 31
- Manuals: Warranty - German Warranty - Spanish
- Engine Type
- 390 cc
- Cutting Width
- 26 in.
- 341 lb.